Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 780 mal aufgerufen
 Algemeine INFOS über t.A.T.y.
Zavedi Offline

19.05.2004 21:25
RE: Yulia wird Mama!!! Antworten

A member of the popular duet "t.A.T.u." is going to become a mother.
Zhizn':
Yulia Volkova, became pregnant right after their Japanese tour. When she found out about it, she made the firm decision to keep the child (once before, the young singer was already told to abort a previous pregnancy.) The father of the child is 24-year old Pasha Sidorov. Pasha and Yulia got acquainted in a night club, and in two weeks the young man has already moved to the singer. Sidorov has accompanied Volkova everywhere, and Yulia has insisted that Pasha be part of the structure of the group. Pasha was a sportsman in the past, but now tries to be engaged in business. The child should be born at the end of summer.

Quelle

[f1][ Editiert von Administrator Zavedi am 22.05.2004 0:35 ][/f]

Zavedi Offline

19.05.2004 21:37
#2 RE: Yulia wird Mama!!! Antworten

Tatugirl Yulia is pregnant
Recently it became known that singer of scandalous pseudo-lesbian duo Tatu is pregnant. The father of the future child is Pasha Sidorov, whom Yulia met more than two years ago. The singer tries to hide the pregnancy, but her belly has become too obvious.

The addition to the Tatugirl's family is expected at the end of the summer, the newspaper "Life" writes. It is not known yet if Yulia will give birth to a boy or a girl. "To be honestly, I don't care if it's a boy or a girl. I will be happy either way. I intentionally haven't done the ultra sound, I don't want to know the sex of the child", the mum-to-be said.

According to friends, Yulia has become more restrained, she has stopped smoking and is even attending classed for young mothers. Yulia's parents are very glad that they will have a grandchild very soon.

Yulia and Pasha are not in a hurry to legalize their relationship. "I can tell you for sure: I won't marry Pasha", Yulia said.

The unexpected pregnancy has unpleasantly surprised Tatu's new producer Boris Rensky. He would certainly like that in the near future Yulia and Lena have started to write down songs and renewed their creative activity. It was offered to Lena Katina to think of a possible replacement of Yulia by another singer, but Lena didn't like the idea.

Pasha Sidorov, the father of Yulia's future child, already has a family. His civil wife Nastya still hopes that he will return to her and their young daughter.

Quelle

Zavedi Offline

22.05.2004 00:34
#3 RE: Yulia wird Mama!!! Antworten

Hier mal ein toller Bericht aus unserer geliebten Bild-Zeitung

Wie geht das denn?
Erste Russen-Lesbe
von t.A.T.u. schwanger

Hier sehen wir ein biologisches Wunder auf zwei Beinen...
Erinnern Sie sich noch an die wilden Russen-Lesben von t.A.T.u.? Heiße Küsse auf der Bühne, Fummel-Spielchen als provokative Show-Einlage – vor einem Jahr sorgten die beiden Pop-Luder beim Grand Prix für Furore. Jetzt ist die eine Häfte des Duos schwanger: Julia Volkova bekommt im Sommer ein Baby.

Lena und Julia (re.) halten Händchen. Julia bekommt im Sommer ein Baby

Wie geht das denn?

Das Foto (rechts) liefert den Beweis. Julia schiebt ihren kugeligen Baby-Bauch vor sich her. Ungeschminkt und im Quadrat-Format hätten wir sie fast nicht erkannt. Früher zierlich und flippig, jetzt bieder und total normal. An der Hand hält sie ihre frühere Duett-Partnerin Lena Katina. Auch die hat eine Radikal-Änderung durchgemacht. Stoppel-Haar, 08/15-Look. Sieht ganz nach Happy-Family aus – zwei Mamas und ein Bald-Baby...

Haben die beiden der Natur etwa ein Schwangerschafts-Schnippchen geschlagen?

Mitnichten! Vater des Kindes ist Julias Freund Pasha. Die beiden lernten sich in einem Nachtclub kennen. Es war Liebe auf den ersten Blick. Und überhaupt: Die Lesben-Show von t.A.T.u. entpuppte sich als die größte Pop-Lüge des Musik-Business. Anfang des Jahres trennte sich das Duo. Aber wenigstens privat scheinen Lena und Julia wieder vereint zu sein...

Bild

Zavedi Offline

22.05.2004 00:40
#4 RE: Yulia wird Mama!!! Antworten

Also, die Bildzeitung ist der Meinung das die Person auf dem oberen Bild, neben Yulia, die Bandkollegin Lena ist
Naja, was soll man dazu noch sagen!!! Geht es wirklich noch dümmer!?!

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz