Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 34 Antworten
und wurde 1.251 mal aufgerufen
 Algemeine INFOS über t.A.T.y.
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
Zavedi Offline

11.01.2004 19:29
RE: Behind the glass Antworten

Ab dem 17.01.2004 strahlt der russische Sender STS die erste Realityfolge "Behind the glass" mit t.A.T.u aus. Beide werden Tag für Tag für das 2te Album arbeiten und von Kamerateams begleitet werden. Die Songs der beiden Girls werden von unbekannten Autoren geschrieben und können jetzt auch noch nach Moskau geschickt werden. (123001, Moscow, Podnebesnaya) Es ist auch möglich das Ivan, Yulia und Lena in der Zwischenzeit noch besuch von weiteren russischen Stars bekommen. STS plant eine 1- stündige Show, die jeden Abend laufen soll und die Geschehnisse des vorigen Tages zeigen soll. Außerdem sind einige Liveschaltungen geplant.

Quelle: eng.tatysite.net

Zavedi Offline

20.01.2004 14:37
#2 RE: Behind the glass Antworten

Hey hab HIER ein paar Bilder zur Reality-Show der beiden Mädels

Hinweis
Die Bilder gibts als Slideshow zu sehen, d.h. ihr könnt Euch zurück lehnen, die Bilder laufen automatisch weiter.

Zavedi Offline

21.01.2004 16:36
#3 RE: Behind the glass Antworten

Hy HIER hab ich die Seite vom CTC-Sender, dort findet Ihr die 4 Promo-Videos zur Reality-Show

Zavedi Offline

21.01.2004 16:39
#4 RE: Behind the glass Antworten

Und hier habt Ihr die Übersetzung dafür

TATU1
Man: On 17th of January...
Lady: The girls are supposed to do all the house work, they are not supposed to play and waste time, not supposed to freely walk outside their home. Besides obidience, the girls are supposed to follow everything they are told to do. It is generally undesired for the girls to be seen.
Man: From 17th of January, "Tatu in the Sky Room" on STS!

TATU2
Lady: The girls are not allowed to show their emotions from the moment they are born. They are not to show their teeth while laughing, to drop tears while crying. They are not to walk too fast, let alone to run. They are not to talk laudly, not to mention scream. The girls are not to draw any attention to themselves...

TATU3
Lady: The girls are not allowed to sing and dance in public. Their music is only for the ears of their future husband. They are not to sing laudly with a wide open mouth. While dancing the girls are not to wave their hands and legs. If a girl cannot manage the house work, all art practices should be excluded.

TATU4
Lady: The best quality in girls is obidience. The girls are forbiden to show their physical strength. They are not allowed to practice the art of fighting or to handle weapons. When the girls are being beaten, they are not to cry or to show their pain.

[f1][ Editiert von Moderator Zavedi am 21.01.2004 16:44 ][/f]

Zavedi Offline

21.01.2004 16:49
#5 RE: Behind the glass Antworten

HIER ein Video file regarding the Reality Show

Zavedi Offline

21.01.2004 17:16
#6 RE: Behind the glass Antworten

In dem Forum von www.tatu.us hab ich gelesen das Yulia einen ziemlichen Streit mit einem Fotographen gehabt haben soll. Hier das Transcript zu dem Vorfall beim Photoshooting:

Yulia: Hi
Lena: Hello
Yulia: It's cool... so many professionals!

[ Andrey Sel'vestrov (A.S.), a marketing person of CTC channel ]

A.S.: We brought them here, we will take pictures of them.. I think, it's not necessary to dress them up... We will film them separately and then "fix them up"...
Yulia: Uhm.. uhm. uhm.. "pin them up"

[ Enter the photographer a.k.a. Lord Denethor son of Ecthelion, the last Stewart of Gondor ]

A.S.: So it's going to be a photo session...uhmm.. We will take pictures of you in front of a background...of backgrounds. Then you will be cut out of these backgrounds...

[ In front of the photographer ]
Guy in gray sweater: Did you know that this man is the best in this country? He is the best artist, did you know that? [His name is] Vladimir Kovalyuk.
Lena: We have worked before, yes I remember… We had lots of arguments (a quarrel)…
Photographer: Not with me. You had arguments between yourselves.
Guy in gray sweater (to photographer): Such are the caprices of celebrities… you know...

[ Lena in front of the mirror with the photographer beside her]
Lenato somebody else): It won’t be seen from behind, right?
Off screen: Yeah… sure.
Photographer: Are [formal you] going to stay in this sweater?
Lena: No.
Photographer: Maybe it’s time for [formal you] to put something on?
Lena: (begging) Could you please address me with [informal you]? I’m not an old lady.
Photographer: Well… I’m much older than [formal you].
Lena: It’s doesn’t really make any difference… My name is Lena, you can address me with [informal you]

[Yulia and Lena selecting what to wear ]
Yulia: Do you have something of plain white color, without any pictures?
Lena: I’m dressed in plain white.
Off screen: Yes? good, wonderful…
Lena: I will be in this [showing] it’s also white, only with a collar.
Off screen: Yes… it’s perfect, perfect!
Lena: And the pants… everything will be fine.

[cut]
Lena: No, we want something very simple, the simpler the better.
Girl next to her: Yes…
Guy: It’s a very simple thing.
Lena: You know it’s like: “the worse, the better”.

[ Cut, some talk about taking pictures separately ]

[Make up session]
Lena:: Oy, no, don’t scrape it off …
Make up artist: I won’t touch the painful thing.
Lena: Ouch, I asked you not to scrape it off.

[Yulia walking around with her hand next to her forehead]
Yulia: (laughing) Look..*laughing*…he is running around in a coat… he is thinking a thought...
Others: (laugh with her) A thinker! ...

[Lena dressing]
Lena: If that was ok, then this is like (showing)… here we go again… [cut] … and these yellow stripes…

[Photographer next to Lena]
Photographer: It has been open. Shall we see?
Yulia: What shall we see?
Photographer: No, I’m not talking to [informal you].
Yulia: I don’t know why it’s all white… Do you have any jeans?
Off screen: No.
Yulia: Well if it’s supposed to be all white then so be it…. But you know, jeans or something would be simpler.
Photographer: Should it be like that? (touching Yulia’s pants)
Yulia: Well, they are supposed to be higher, actually.

[Next scene with Photographer, Yulia and Lena]
Photographer: Are you dressed up? Then come on in,
Lena: Wait a second for Yulia to dress up.
Yulia: I don’t think Yulia is going to dress up.
Photographer: Well, then let’s do it without Yulia, come on.
Lena: What do you mean without Yulia?
Photographer: Well, we’ll do it one at a time.
Yulia: Are you sure I’m going to take part in this photoshoot? What makes you so sure? [pause] Yes, I’m a difficult person. I’ve been told that before.
Photographer: You think, I’m a boy to [informal] you?
Yulia: And [formal you] think I’m a girl to you?
Photographer: Why are you grumbling… So many people are [waiting for you]. Look!
Yulia: Am I a girl to [formal you]? To [informal you]! If you are speaking informally then so will I.
Photographer: Well...
Yulia: Well what?
Photographer: Well… Are we canceling the photo shoot, or what?
Yulia: It’s up to you. You are the photographer here. (smiling)
Photographer: What, you find it funny?
Yulia: Yes, it’s really funny to me.
Photographer: To waste a day for two *beep* (I think he said c**ksuckers - elf)
Yulia: For one big *beep**beep* (cock sucker)
Yulia: Let’s go, people, let’s go, let’s go. I’ve *beep* on one *beep* too much. Why the *beep*, do wee need it?. Change your clothing and let’s go.

[cut]

Yulia: A star, fuck, celebrity…
Somebody: I think…
Yulia: That’s it, don’t tell me anything, don’t try to calm me down. Let him learn how to behave first, to be a person – not a piece of shit. As a celebrity, that he pretends to be, he doesn’t impress us. There are people far better than him, that are good people, not like him – a toilet!

[cut to Photographer]
Photographer: I think it’s when the crown presses upon the ears… Well they are clowns, they are children taken from the street, transformed in some way. It think that not many people can handle such heights, not to mention children.

[cut to Lena]
Lena: No, it’s just that the man considers himself a star, a celebrity. If he wants to speak that way, let him speak that way to someone else. We…uhmm
Yulia We are t.A.T.u., We are t.A.T.u.!
Lena: We simply… I, for example, never let anybody talk to me like that. Not even my mom or my dad can say that to me, although they have far more rights than someone who barely knows me.

Zavedi Offline

21.01.2004 23:05
#7 RE: Behind the glass Antworten

HIER findet Ihr ein paar Demo Songs, die von Fans eingeschickt wurden, zum reinhören

Und [url= http://podnebesnaya.rambler.ru/lookin/video.html]HIER[/url] könnt Ihr euch noch ein paar kleine Videos anschauen.

pidoubleu Offline

22.01.2004 10:34
#8 RE: Behind the glass Antworten

[quote]Gepostet von Zavedi
[b]Und hier habt Ihr die Übersetzung dafür

TATU1
Lady: The girls are supposed to do all the house work, they are not supposed to play and waste time, not supposed to freely walk outside their home. Besides obidience, the girls are supposed to follow everything they are told to do. It is generally undesired for the girls to be seen.

TATU2
Lady: The girls are not allowed to show their emotions from the moment they are born. They are not to show their teeth while laughing, to drop tears while crying. They are not to walk too fast, let alone to run. They are not to talk laudly, not to mention scream. The girls are not to draw any attention to themselves...

TATU3
Lady: The girls are not allowed to sing and dance in public. Their music is only for the ears of their future husband. They are not to sing laudly with a wide open mouth. While dancing the girls are not to wave their hands and legs. If a girl cannot manage the house work, all art practices should be excluded.

TATU4
Lady: The best quality in girls is obidience. The girls are forbiden to show their physical strength. They are not allowed to practice the art of fighting or to handle weapons. When the girls are being beaten, they are not to cry or to show their pain.

Übersetzung in's Deutsche fehlt

Zavedi Offline

22.01.2004 13:44
#9 RE: Behind the glass Antworten

Wie gewünscht, hier die deutsche Übersetzung

TATU1
Mann: Ab Januar 17....
Dame: Die Mädchen sollen die ganze Hausarbeit erledigen, sie sollen
nicht Zeit verspielen und vergeuden, sollen nicht außerhalb ihres Hauses
frei gehen. Außer obidience sollen die Mädchen alles folgen, das sie erklärt
werden, um zu tun. Es ist im Allgemeinen unerwünscht, damit die Mädchen
gesehen werdenkönnen.
Mann: Von Januar 17., "Tatu im Himmel-Raum" auf STS

TATU2
Dame: Den Mädchen wird nicht erlaubt, ihre Gefühle zu zeigen, von dem Moment
den sie geboren sind. Sie sollen nicht ihre Zähne zeigen, während sie Lachen , während die Tränen fallen beim weinen. Sie sollen nicht zu schnell gehen, geschweige denn zum Durchlauf. Sie sollen nicht laut sprechen, nicht zu erwähnen schreien. Die Mädchen sollen keine Aufmerksamkeit auf sich selbst lenken...

TATU3
Dame: Den Mädchen wird nicht erlaubt, in der Öffentlichkeit zu singen und zu tanzen.
Ihre Musik ist nur für die Ohren ihres zukünftigen Ehemanns. Sie sollen nicht mit einem breit geöffneten Mund laut singen. Beim Tanzen sollen die Mädchen nicht ihre Hände und Beine wellenartig bewegen. Wenn ein Mädchen nicht die Hausarbeit handhaben kann, sollte alle kunstpraxis
ausgeschlossen werden.

TATU4
Dame: Die beste Qualität in den Mädchen ist obidience. Die Mädchen wird verboten, ihre
körperliche Stärke zu zeigen. Ihnen wird nicht erlaubt, die kunst des Kämpfens zu üben oder
Waffen anzufassen. Wenn die Mädchen geschlagen werden, sollen sie nicht schreien oder
ihre Schmerz zeigen.

Zavedi Offline

22.01.2004 20:38
#10 RE: Behind the glass Antworten

Anmerkung zum ersten Text oben

Wer lust hat und einfalsreich ist kann noch bis zum 15.März seine Songvorschläge nach Moskau schicken. Bis zum 30.März wird dann entschieden welcher Song mit auf das neue Album kommt.
Die besten drei Songs bekommen signierte T-Shirts von Tatu. Der Einsender des Siegersongs muß außerdem sämtliche Rechte von dem Song abtreten und auch später keine geltend machen. Die Organisatoren versichern im Gegenzug das Material Tatu zukommen zu lassen und sie erhalten die Rechte den Song im Internet und im TV präsentieren zu dürfen.

Also, wer bock hat schickt seinen Song an diese Adresse:
Ivan Shapovalov/t.A.T.u., Podnebesnaya, 123001 Moscow

Na Paul, wer das nicht was

Zavedi Offline

23.01.2004 12:41
#11 RE: Behind the glass Antworten

19.01.2004 (21:51) Tatu in “Podnebesnaya”: Were there girls?
The new reality show “Tatu in Podnebesnaya” just started on STS.

One of my friends said, that he will watch the reality show on one condition: if he’ll actually be able to spy on the group members. Meaning that they won’t just show moments of them eating, watching television, talking on the phone, but everything: from morning shower to evening sex. Otherwise it’ll not be a reality show, but a boring staged performance with bad actors in main roles.

The new project of Tatu in Podnebesnaya started rather suddenly. The girls were not shown in the first episode! Lena and Julia appeared near the ending, to change their clothes into white and have a quarrel with the photographer. The rest of the time, the audience was entertained by producer Shapovalov. He tediously explained, that being in “Podnebesnaya” is not being in the sky, and not being on the earth either, but being somewhere in the air, although in actually in the air at the same time... Singer Penkin who came in for a visit, seemed as though he had now clue why he was invited. The heads of STS – Podnyansky and Tsekalo – were also in the dark. Tsekalo sadly inquired: where are the girl, the girls are supposed to be here? To which Shapovalov disarmingly replied: the girls are not here! They also showed some unknown people after that, who were laughing and talking about something. Why didn’t they warn us, that “Tatu in Podnebesnaya” – is just a meditating project of Shapovalov, in which he will inform us about his observations?

22.01.2004 (21:52) Ivan Demyan has joined the recording of Tatu’s next album.
As we all know, Tatu’s and Ivan Demyan have one producer – Ivan Shapovalov. Reporter from “Our Radio” called Ivan Demyan into the studio of Tatu, where he helps the girls and takes part in shooting of the reality show “Tatu in Podnebesnaya”. This is what he said about working with the world famous Russian pop-duo and the song he wrote for them “Zaschischatsya Ochkami” (“Protecting with Glasses”):
- The song fell out from my suitcase, and the girls together with Shapovalov just loved it. When you hear the song, you’ll understand why. We will sing this song together as a country. You, me and Tatu, we will all sing it. If they will like singing the song, please, take it.

Quelle

Zavedi Offline

23.01.2004 12:48
#12 RE: Behind the glass Antworten

Übersetzung

19.01.2004 (21:51) Tatu in "Podnebesnaya": Gab es Mädchen?
Das neue Wirklichkeit Erscheinen "Tatu in Podnebesnaya" begann gerade auf STS.

Einer meiner Freunde sagte, das, das er das Wirklichkeit Erscheinen auf einer Bedingung aufpaßt: wenn er wirklich in der LageIST, auf den Gruppe Mitgliedern auszuspionieren. Bedeutung, daß sie nicht gerade Momente von ihnen essend, das aufpassende Fernsehen zeigen und am Telefon sprechen, aber alles: von Morgendusche zu Abendgeschlecht. Andernfalls ist es nicht ein Wirklichkeit Erscheinen, aber eine langweilige inszenierte Leistung mit schlechten Schauspielern in den Hauptrollen.

Das neue Projekt von Tatu in Podnebesnaya eher plötzlich begonnen. Die Mädchen wurden nicht in der ersten Episode gezeigt! Lena und Julia schienen nahe dem Ende, ihre Kleidung in Weiß zu ändern und einen Streit mit dem Photographen zu haben. Der Rest der Zeit, die Publikum wurde vom Produzenten Shapovalov unterhalten. Er erklärte langwierig, ist dieses Sein in "Podnebesnaya" nicht im Himmel und ist nicht auf der Masse auch nicht, aber ist irgendwo in der Luft, obgleich innen wirklich in der Luft gleichzeitig... Sänger Penkin, der für einen Besuch hereinkam, geschienen, als wenn er jetzt Anhaltspunkt hatte, warum er eingeladen wurde. Die Köpfe von STS - Podnyansky und Tsekalo - waren auch in der Dunkelheit. Tsekalo traurig erkundigt: wo sind die Mädchen, die Mädchen sollen, hier sein? Zu welchem Shapovalov entwaffnend geantwortet: die Mädchen sind nicht hier! Sie zeigten auch einige unbekannte Leute nach dem, die waren, sprechend und über etwas lachend. Warum nicht warnten sie uns, dieses "Tatu in Podnebesnaya" - ein ist das Meditieren Projekt von Shapovalov gerecht, in dem er uns über seine Beobachtungen informiert.

22.01.2004 (21:52) Ivan Demyan hat die Aufnahme von Tatus folgendem Album verbunden.
Wie wir alle wissen, haben Tatu und Ivan Demyan einen Produzenten - Ivan Shapovalov. Reporter von "unserem Radio" benannte Ivan Demyan in das Studio von Tatu, in dem er den Mädchen hilft und teilnimmt, an, des Wirklichkeit Erscheinens "Tatu zu schießen in Podnebesnaya". Dieses ist, was er über das Arbeiten mit dem Weltberühmten russischen Knallenduo und dem Lied sagte, die er für sie "Zaschischatsya Ochkami" schrieb (", schützend mit Gläsern"):
- das Lied fiel heraus von meinem Koffer, und die Mädchen zusammen mit Shapovalov liebten es gerade. Wenn Sie das Lied hören, verstehen Sie warum. Wir singen dieses Lied zusammen als Land. Sie, ich und Tatu, alle singen wir es. Wenn sie das Lied bitte singen mögen nehmen Sie es.

Zavedi Offline

23.01.2004 22:21
#13 RE: Behind the glass Antworten

HIER hab ich noch'n Link zur Reality-Show

Zavedi Offline

26.01.2004 20:05
#14 RE: Behind the glass Antworten

HIER gibts neue Bilder von der Reality-Show.

Hinweis
Die Bilder gibts als Slideshow zu sehen, d.h. ihr könnt Euch zurück lehnen, die Bilder laufen automatisch weiter.

Zavedi Offline

31.01.2004 00:31
#15 RE: Behind the glass Antworten

HIER gibts Bilder vom "Star Chat with TATU" vom 29.01.04.

Hinweis

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz