Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 12 Antworten
und wurde 957 mal aufgerufen
 Algemeine INFOS über t.A.T.y.
Zavedi Offline

09.01.2004 14:56
RE: Gerüchte Antworten

Videotext Viva:

Lena will Yulia verlassen
Anfang 2003 bestimmte ihr "All The Things She Said" die Charts und t.A.T.u. mit ihrem provokativen Lesben-Image die Schlagzeilen. Dann kam heraus, dass alles, was Yulia & Lena in Liebesdingen gesagt hatten, Lügen waren. Die Russinnen stürzten ab. Nun kündigt Lena Katina an, im Frühjahr zu kündigen, um Solistin zu werden - und Yulia wisse noch nichts davon. "Wir sind einander müde, die Lesben-Spielerei macht keinen Spaß mehr. Es wird ein Schock für Yulia werden."

Was haltet Ihr von dem Gerücht???

Zavedi Offline

09.01.2004 15:50
#2 RE: Gerüchte Antworten

Durch weiteres stöbern im Net hab ich herausgefunden das ein Schwedisches Boulevard Blatt diese Nachricht heraus gebracht hat.
Also, ich kann mir nur sehr schwer vorstellen das Lena, bevor sie Ihrer Famile, Ivan und Yulia etwas von ihren Ausstiegsplänen erzählt, ausgerechnet zu einem Schwedischen Klatschblatt rennt. Die Zeitung soll zudem auchnoch ein schwedischer Abklatsch unserer allseits beliebten Bildzeitung sein.
Zudem stecken sie mitten in Ihrer "Show me love"-Tour und nehmen das zweite Album auf.
Unter anderem wurde in der Zeitung geschrieben:

A usual girl
The school uniform will end up in the bin.
- It will be a relief to skip Tatus schooluniform and jeans and t-shirt. This spring I will dress like a usual girl in nice feminine clothes, plus one thing I've always dreamed about: Wear high healed shoes and a real dress. Wonderful.
- This is the end of the scandal writing about me, I've hated it all along.

Sie will also normale weibliche Klamotten tragen!!!
Am besten find ich aber das sie gerne Highheels tragen möchte

Zavedi Offline

14.01.2004 13:53
#3 RE: Gerüchte Antworten

An alle t.A.T.u. Fans, es gibt Entwarnung.
Hab heut früh ein Interview bei Punkt 6 gesehen, indem die Mädels die Trennungsgerüchte dementiert haben. "Wir trennen uns nicht".
Sie arbeiten fleissig an ihrem neuen Album und dann gibt es ja auch noch die Realtity-Show, die die Arbeit der beiden zeigen soll.
Also, es war mal wieder pure langeweile der Redakteure, oder wie pidoubleu es sagt, die russische Sprache ist viellseitig, da kann ein Satz auch mal ganz schnell falsch interpretiert werden!!!!

[f1][ Editiert von Moderator Zavedi am 14.01.2004 13:54 ][/f][f1][ Editiert von Moderator Zavedi am 14.01.2004 13:55 ][/f]

tatulover Offline

14.01.2004 23:43
#4 RE: Gerüchte Antworten

Das war mir eigendlich sofort klar, die Medien scheinen langsam nur darauf zu hoffen das unsere Mädels aus Russland von der Bildfläsche verschwinden. Die sollten sich aber besser über sie und Ihre Projekte informieren. Kann mir nicht vorstellen, wenn so viele Projekte geplant sind, das dann eine von beiden Aussteigt.

pidoubleu Offline

15.01.2004 08:30
#5 RE: Gerüchte Antworten

Ich auch glaube nicht daran das sich die beiden Trennen werden. Jedenfalls noch nicht jetzt. Es war ja noch ein neues Album angekündigt und das werden Sie auf alle Fälle noch beenden (hoff ich doch).

Zavedi Offline

16.01.2004 13:32
#6 RE: Gerüchte Antworten

Die wären beide auch schön blöd jetzt auszusteigen. Es gibt ja mit Sicherheit auch Verträge, die sie z.B.an das neue Album binden. Wenn einer der beiden da aufhören würde, würde das bestimmt eine saftige Strafe nach sich ziehen. Ausserdem hätte Ivan bestimmt was dagegen

Zavedi Offline

23.01.2004 21:27
#7 RE: Gerüchte Antworten

t.A.T.u. sind in America ??

Mini-Concerts in America

TATU is now in America. While being here, the girls have been sight-seeing, visiting relatives, and yes... concerts. The concerts were not part of the Show Me Love World Tour. The shows were about 1 hour in length. Them singing about 2-3 songs. North Carolina, and Texas has been some of the places they have been too so far. We'll keep you posted, where they will go next!

Quelle

Übersetzung

Mini-Konzerte in Amerika (22. Januar 2004)
TATU ist jetzt in Amerika. Während sie hier sein, die Mädchen machen sight-seeing, verwandte besuchen und ja... Konzerte. Die Konzerte sind kein Teil der Show me love Welttour. Die Shows waren ungefähr 1 Stunde Lang. Sie haben ungefähr 2-3 Lieder gesungen. Nord-Carolina und Texas ist einige der Plätze gewesen, wo sie bis jetzt gewesen sind.

[f1][ Editiert von Moderator Zavedi am 24.01.2004 18:39 ][/f]

Zavedi Offline

24.01.2004 18:34
#8 RE: Gerüchte Antworten

t.A.T.u. bald im Playboy?

23.01.2004 (22:45) Tatu girls want to switch bodies
The girls from the Russian pseudo-lesbian duo Tatu, Lena Katina and Julia Volkova, were recently offered to pose nude for the American magazine Playboy. Producer of the group, Ivan Shapovalov, was overjoyed, but Julia and Lena refused to pose nude. But Shapovalov quickly found a solution to the problem.

Producer of Tatu had a genius idea: to use models’ bodies during the photo-sessions. Beautiful girls were invited to audition in hotel “Pekin”, writes “Zheltaya Gazeta”. There they were met by a young man named Igor, who introduces himself as Tatu’s administrator. He asked the girls to show him their portfolios and then announced.

"You are invited to a big photo-session for the American magazine Playboy. You will be photographed absolutely naked, but don’t worry: in the magazine your faces will be changed to those of Lena and Julia. And all of this will only be published in the American edition. The girls who will be suited for this photo-session will receive 200 dollars", - said Igor.

One of the girls who took part in this weird audition shared her thoughts: "The young man took notice of me right away. Igor and his assistant noticed my tattoo which is similar to the one Julia has. I was immediately offered to take my clothes off and become “Julia’s body”. I refused to do that. Because I sensed that something wasn’t right. As a result of the audition, Igor and his assistant chose three models whose body shaped resembled those of Julia and Lena the most."

Quelle

[f1][ Editiert von Moderator Zavedi am 24.01.2004 18:34 ][/f]

Zavedi Offline

06.03.2004 20:44
#9 RE: Gerüchte Antworten

05 March 2004 Scandal? Yulia Volkova should know that her Boy Friend has a family!
So beauty Nastja who recently has given birth Pashe to a daughter asserts. But Yulia does not want to trust this...

» All for a long time know, that at both singers "lesbian" duet "Tatu" is boyfriends. Friend of Yulia Volkova Pasha always aspired to hide from press the attitudes with a celebrity. He told to Yulia, that publicity can damage his work. It was found out later, that at Plough there is a daughter and civil wife Nastja for whom Pasha and observed conspiracy. 21-years Nastja Lazunina and 23-years Pasha Sidorov together five years, writes " the Komsomol truth ". Having left school, Pasha has resulted the girlfriend home and has told to parents that will live with her. Wedding all time was postponed: for that an apartment searched, repair did. When Nastja has become pregnant, Pasha was very glad of this, but has then ceased to spend the night at home, explaining it is changes in the schedule of work.

Now Polinka seldom sees the daddy. And one year ago, when Pasha took away her with mom from a maternity home, they seem happy family.

On February, 5, 2003 Nasti's daughter Polina was born. Happy father met Nastja with the daughter from a maternity home. But once Nastja has seen a photo "boyfriend" of Yulia Volkova and has learned in the young man of the civil husband. Yulia has not believed Nastja's words that Pashsa has other family and has simply forbidden to it to see the wife and the daughter. Pasha now seldom comes to the Ice crust, but, as she said, assures, that loves only her and the daughter. On a question on with whom lives Pasha, Nastja has answered so: " With me. But still informally. Pasha us provides. But ? I think, if Yulia knew the truth, she would not admit such ? to me is insulting, that it and from Yulia hides the truth, and from me.I would like to talk with Yulia. But I do not know, how it to make. I am surprised, as she yet has not looked his passport, in it our child is written down! I would invite her to myself, let will look video, will be convinced, that at me with Pasha all is very serious! To me and for Yulia it is insulting Better to it to learn the truth now. If it will choose Yulia, I shall not argue. But it does not release me, here in what a problem! And, I think, resolve this situation can only Yulia". Yulia speaks, that with Pasha meets two years, in marriage for him to leave does not gather, and does not trust hearings. To tell the truth, after break of the contract with Ivan Shapovalov to communicate with press she does not wish. Its PR-manager has transferred application of Yulia: she does not wish to make comments on a gossip about her bojfrende and completely trusts to Pasha. Former director of group Leonid Dzjunik does not trust gossips too : " the Situation with the girl naming by the wife Plough, - full lies. Whether she is not enough of that asserts! I now general director Phillip Kirkorov, and I repeatedly should collide on performances with ladies who assure, that at them the child from Phillip. I well know Pasha, we went to Japan together. Pasha the pleasant guy, For Yulia he is very much pleasant. I though have worked with girls three years and I know all about them, but in the given situation I even shall advise nothing - does not cost ". Translation by Tatu.Fatal.ru Source: dni.ru

Quelle

Zavedi Offline

10.03.2004 20:36
#10 RE: Gerüchte Antworten

10 March 2004 Hollywood's offer for Yulia

Member of scandalous duet Tatu Yulia Volkova has received an offer from an agent of a known Hollywood film studio. While the other Tatu girl Lena Katina intends to seriously study to become a lawyer, Yulia doesn't want to leave show business and has gladly accepted the Americans' offer. After Yulia and Lena broke off their contract with Ivan Shapovalov, they had a lot of free time and the girls used it to deal with their problems. Lena Katina bought an apartment, and Yulia Volkova has been working on her career plans, newspaper "Life" writes.Yulia got many offers to participate in musical projects, but she didn't want to take fast decisions and gave no final answers to anyone.But when Tatu girl was offered a role in a new big project, she gave her agreement after two days of negotiations.In this new Hollywood film which will resemble Quentin Tarantino's last movie "Kill Bill", Yulia Volkova should play a reckless girl from time to time reincarnating in [don't know that word] character.Yulia took this decision herself and didn't discuss it with anyone. Neither Ivan Shapovalov nor the manager of the group knew anything about this. Even to friends and relatives, Yulia has only said that she will go to the USA for a month to do the shooting.Next to the Tatu girl, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Salma Hayek and other celebrities may appear in this movie. At least, they've been contacted for a part but it's unknown if any of them has agreed to participate in the project.
Thanks to haku | tatysite.net

Quelle

[f1][ Editiert von Administrator Zavedi am 10.03.2004 20:38 ][/f]

Zavedi Offline

28.03.2004 16:04
#11 RE: Gerüchte Antworten

Hier was neues aus dem Viva Text

Yulia wollte nicht mehr

TatU: Depression nach Split
Kometenhafter Aufstieg und ebenso schnell verglüht: Die Karriere von Yulia und Lena als TatU dauerte nur einen Sommer. Der Split der beiden Girls hat Yulia in tiefe Depressionen gestürtzt. Yulia sei zu einer Abtreibung gedrängt worden, habe danach sogar über Selbstmord nachgedacht. Lena konnte Yulias Depressionen nicht mehr ertragen und habe sich dem Glauben zugewandt. Zuletzt war das Girl-Duo mit Lesben-Appeal seinen Auftrittverpflichtungen kaum mehr gemeinsam nachgegangen.

Zavedi Offline

14.04.2004 20:04
#12 RE: Gerüchte Antworten

9 April 2004 Sky News in UK: No more t.A.T.u.?
"So called Russian lesbians tATu are planning a return to the charts with a new name.
They hit the top slot last year with the track 'All The Things She Said'.
Now though, they plan to relaunch, calling themselves Les Deux." From french "Les Deux" translate as "both" or "duet". But as t.A.T.u. group, Lena and Yulia will act in the USA last time perhaps.

Quelle

[f1][ Editiert von Administrator Zavedi am 14.04.2004 20:05 ][/f]

Zavedi Offline

14.04.2004 20:16
#13 RE: Gerüchte Antworten

New manager from Sweden?
As Swedish newspaper "Aftonbladet" informed, Yulia and Lena have admitted that they hope to continue their career with the help of a Swedish manager. They don't name a name, but assert that they are working out a contract.
"He already has a new name for us, but we don't want to say what it is" -the girls have said. In this interview, they have once again declared to the newspaper, that they feel roughly used by Shapovalov, since Lena was 12 and Yulia was only 13.
"Ivan only wanted us to be two dolls in a school uniform, represent a lesbian image, and embody all the scandalous ideas which come to mind" -Lena has explained.
"It's difficult to play a lesbian since we both have boyfriends" -Explained Yulia.
Lena Katina has asked for a pardon from the Swedish fans:
"We want to continue to sing together" "We've said all this cause we hope: The music world, and our fans will understand us and, hopefully forgive us"
The scandalous duet has broken up. Now they want to move further - with Swedish help," - declares "Aftonbladet".

Quelle

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz